Brandy SargentEditor in Chief
As editor and frequent author of The Downstream Column, I strive to introduce topics that are interesting, thought provoking, and possible starting points for discussion by the community. I have worked in the biotechnology industry for over ten years, first in corporate communications and public relations, then in technical sales and marketing, and most recently as a consultant. I was fascinated by the different applications of biotechnology when I first started working in the industry and continue to be fascinated as my experience and exposure has grown. I hope that I can share my enthusiasm with blog readers and invite you to share your expertise and experience so the community can thrive and these important applications of cell culture can deliver on their promise for biomedicine and human health.
- Residual Enzyme Testing – All in one Assay Kits for Liberase and Trypsin
- Clarification using Acoustic Wave Separation offers Advantages including -Continuous Process Solution
- Aramus Single Use Bag Assembly – Provides Advantages over Existing Storage and Transportation of Intermediate and Drug Substance
- Cadence Single Pass TFF Provides in-line Concentration, Enables Continuous process
- Lynx® CDR Connectors to Improve Sterile Fluid Transfer in Biomanufacturing
- New KANEKA KanCapA™ 3G for Improved Binding and Milder Elution of Therapeutic Antibodies