Cell Culture World Congress USA 2017
Cell Culture World Congress USA
The vision of Cell Culture World USA is to provide new, relevant content on process development for cell culture specific scientists working in bio manufacturing companies developing antibodies and immunotherapies. Over 4 years, the Congress has become a technical and networking forum for bioprocessing professionals to provide cutting-edge commentary, present novel and never-before-seen case studies, and highlight technological advancements to the industry.
Our 2017 event will feature a more focused structure, zeroing in on the topics that interest cell-culture specific scientists the most. Immunotherapies are the talk of the industry, and they’ll be a huge topic for this year’s event as well.
2017 Speakers include:
- Mostafa Nakach, Head of Pharmaceutical Engineering, Sanofi
- Sung-Hye Grieco, Senior Engineering at Early Stage Cell Culture, PTD Department, Genentech
- David Bruhlmann, Associate Manager, Biotech Process Sciences Technology & Innovation Biopharma | Global Manufacturing & Supply, Merck
- Jonthan Bones, Principal Investigator, NIBRT
- Adam Goldstein, Principal Scientist Global Manufacturing Sciences, Roche
- Oliver Molina, Global Manufacturing Sciences & Technology, Genentech
Download Brochure: https://goo.gl/t5ZRvx
Register now: https://goo.gl/KTOdxq