- This event has passed.
November 20 - November 21
The Vein-to-Vein Congress addresses the challenges of manufacturing cell therapies head-on. You’ll meet Heads of Manufacturing, CTOs, Heads of Supply Chain and Industrialization teams and learn how other teams are developing processes.
Take home actionable ideas and strategies from case studies delivered by the leading biotechs including Mustang Bio, Precision Biosciences and Immatics. In addition to learning about how they’re navigating the industrialization challenge, you’ll also meet with service partners that can help you take steps towards creating a seamless supply chain that meets quality and consistency requirements.
Take away answers to your primary manufacturing challenges including:
- How Elevate Bio are overcoming limitations to economies of scale for manufacturing cell therapies by centralizing manufacturing to increase capital efficiency, improved product quality and more rapid time to market for cell and gene therapy products
- How Mustang Bio are sourcing appropriate reagents, materials and equipment for cell therapy manufacturing at scale
- How Immatics are implementing automation and standardizing methods for de-risking downstream processes
- How Vita 34 are strengthening cell collection protocols to overcome variability in starting material and cell products
- How Precision Biosciences are providing a blueprint for precise and efficient gene editing at scale